University of Phoenix Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Finding the right link to click can be difficult. It can be especially difficult when you are looking for pages such as the University of Phoenix Login. On the university's home page, there are a lot of large banners and bright links, but the student login link is found, in small text, on the upper right hand corner. This can make it hard to locate. But your troubles with finding the right login page are over. We are here to help you out and make sure you get to where you want to go. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the login page. We can also provide you with an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login into the University's site. If you are still confused, you can simply follow the instructions as detailed in the video below:
Follow these steps to successfully Login to the University of Phoenix
1. First Enter the University of Phoenix Login URL or address into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
5. Finally click the LOGIN button to proceed to the University of Phoenix website
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the LOGIN button, click the link that says FORGOT USERNAME/PASSWORD?
2. On the following page, select if you have forgotten your username, password, or both. Then click the CONTINUE button.
3. When resetting the username, you will have to confirm your identity by entering either your email, your IRN, or by Name, Date of Birth, and City of Residence.
4. Once you have provided the information, enter the CAPTCHA check and click on continue.
5. When resetting your password, you can reset it by providing your email and having your password sent to you, or by answering security questions and resetting the password entirely.
6. When resetting both, you will have to reset your password first then confirm your identity to reset your username.
Are you still having trouble logging in? No problem, simply contact the University of Phoenix directly and get help with your University of Phoenix Login:
University of Phoenix
1625 W Fountainhead Parkway
Tempe, Arizona 85282-2371
University of Phoenix
3157 E. Elwood St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Technical support is available 24/7, including select hours on major holidays. Log onto eCampus to email our tech support staff, or call 877.832.4867.
If you want to find out more about our degree or certificate programs, fill out a Request for Information form or give us a call at 866.766.0766.
You are encouraged to work directly with your campus personnel to resolve any disputes. However, if further attention is necessary, you may contact the Office of Dispute Management (ODM) for assistance by calling 602.557.5566 or send an email.
Please note that if you have a grade grievance, you must contact your Academic Advisor or respective manager to escalate at the campus level. ODM will not respond to these disputes.